A New Year, A New Decade & 10 Facts About Me
Happy 2020! Cheers to a year of new beginnings, more opportunities for growth and another chance to get it right. Before we dive into a year of strategizing and planning, I wanted to do something a little different. Today’s post is going to be all about me (humble brag—just kidding). Many of you know the business strategist Sequena, but I thought it might be fun to share a few facts about me that you all might not know!
- I started creating websites totally by accident! Who would’ve thought that this would turn into a full-fledged career?
- I’ve been a graphic designer for 12+ years now. My passion has always been creating something out of nothing, and making things beautiful.
- Outside of my design skills, I’m also a bit of an artiste! When I was in the 8th grade I wrote and sang a very popular popular song (can you guess which one it is?).
- I get so much joy out of coaching, but it’s not something I ever saw myself doing. Me sharing my life lessons turned into me wanting to help other business owners achieve the highest levels of success.
- Confession: shoes and boots are kind of my life. Seriously. I’m obsessed!
- Outside of website work, I also help brands form their identity by creating logos and executing digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Prior to my current roles, I owned a stationery company designing invitations for weddings and parties.
- I’d like to call myself a fearless networker! My superpower is connecting on a personal level with people, and then creating opportunities to connect people to each other.
- I didn’t always have it all together. When starting out, I had no pricing structure and no real way of seeing progress. Knowing that I wanted to grow my business, I invested in myself and hired a coach to help me navigate the trials and errors. From there, I was able to see my business grow.
- My go-to saying is: Plan it – Streamline it – Automate it – Implement it. A goal with no plan is just a wish. In 2020, start attaching some plans to those goals so you can see your business flourish in the new year!